In order to better serve our students, we are making some changes to the schedule and the curriculum. This will primarily affect the junior classes; adults have only minor changes. We are making these changes in order to allow students to have more time on the basics for the material taught.
- We are splitting Leadership into Junior and Adult. Adult stays at the same time. Junior Leadership will now meet on Tuesday and Thursday between WOY and Camo + class. (Juniors are welcome to come with family to adult Leadership class)
- Junior Weapons and Camo + sparring will be during class. Camo + has gone to 1 hr to accommodate the extra activity. The class starts at 6:45, so if you are not in the Leadership class immediately proceeding, please arrive about 5 minutes early and immediately put on your sparring gear. PLEASE NOTE – THIS CLASS WILL START IN SPARRING GEAR, AND YOU MIGHT WIND UP KEEPING IT ON ALL CLASS LONG.
- Adult class will move back 15 minutes. Warrior XFit is now becoming part of the adult class. Total 1 hour.
- Camo + Juniors going to an A cycle and a B cycle:
- A – Basics, One-steps, Weapons short form.
- B – TKD Form, Weapons Basics, Self Defense, and Board Breaking
- Black Belt Club will focus on Basic Weapons and Leadership will focus on the more advanced weapons.
These changes are effective June 30, 2014.